There are three series of AIRnet. Materials are the Aluminum Series, the most popular installation for compressed air, inert gases and vacuum applications. The Stainless Steel Series for high pressure, high temperature, medical and food application, Polyamide an economical solution for the connection of robotics and other air and vacuum equipment.
The original AIRnet is aluminum. Lightweight and a flexible modular piping system it is the superior choice for compressed air, vacuum and inert gas distribution. Backed by a 10 year warranty the aluminum series fittings are guranteed to be a leak free compressed air solution.
Stainless Steel Series
For heavy duty air applications and where the absolute cleanliness is of paramount the Stainless Steel fittings range is a market leader in compressed air distribution.
The grip technology make the polyamide series an excellent choice for robotics and other industries where multipole connection points of air are needed in less pressure than standard applications.
AIRnet warrants that the products delivered shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship in normal use and service. This warranty is applicable exclusively to the Buyer.
All AIRnet products come with a 10-year manufacturers warranty on all fittings and pipes, against any damages resulting from material defect. The 10 year warranty is limited to replacement of pipe or fittings upon inspection and approval of authorized AIRnet personnel. Claims must be submitted to the authorized dealer where originally purchased.
The warranty applies to products installed in accordance with all site conditions required by state and local codes, applicable product or industry specifications and guidelines, AIRnet’s installation recommendations and other applicable laws. Specifically excluded from the warranty are damages to the products arising from ordinary wear and tear, alteration or repair, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect, or any other event not caused by Air Piping Solutions.
Air Piping Solutions’ obligation under this warranty does not include any transportation charges or cost of installation.
Fast and easy does not mean quick and dirty. The unsurpassed reliability of AIRnet is not a hollow promise; it is a solid 10-year guarantee.
The right stuff
- AIRnet consists of aluminum and polymers. These highly durable materials make it suitable for compressed air as well as for vacuum and Nitrogen gas.
- The AIRnet piping system is resistant to corrosion, mechanical shocks, thermal variations and outdoor weather conditions.
- Thanks to consistently clean quality air, AIRnet protects the downstream manufacturing process and contributes to equipment longevity.
- The AIRnet leak-resistant connections offer superior sealing.
- The low friction factor of aluminum and the seamless connections minimize pressure drop.
- Thanks to the low pressure drop and bigger inner diameter, high efficiency is achieved.