- Aluminum Range Fittings
- Additional information
AIRnet Threaded Connector
Use the threaded connectors to connect to the end of the aluminum pipe to create a male NPT connection. Use at the end of drops to connect to threaded accessories. Connecting to an existing system that is not AIRnet is is recommended that you make the joining connection with NPT thread.
AIRnet is fast and easy to install and flexible for the future
Time and Tooling
- Quick connections with no need to crimp, thread, solder or glue the pipe
- No heavy tooling or machinery required
- PF series and PM can be connected to any existing network via simple use of adaptor unions and nipple sockets
- PF series is assembled by hand, a push of the pipe into the fitting is all it takes
- Easy to handle and easy to work with lightweight materials
- Modular design supports extensions and modifications to meet new demands
- Components are interchangeable and reusable after disassembly
- Quickdrops are easily mounted, both horizontally and vertically
Nipple Socket NPT Male Aluminum
AIRnet Threaded Connector Part Numbers 2811101880 2811111880 2811211880 2811221880 2811431880 2811441880 2811541880 2811551880 2811651890 2811661890 2811761890 2811771890
FITTINGS 20 (3/4”) – 25 (1”) – 40 (1 1/2”) – 50 (2”) MM (PF SERIES)
IMAGES – Product Images May Not Be Of The Actual Item Do Not Base Purchases On Looks Of An Image.
SHIPPING – If You Sign For Freight You Are Responsible. We Are Not Going To Have Any Ability To Assist If You Claim Damage After Signing For Items And Not Stating The Damage.