- Aluminum Range Fittings
- Additional information
AIRnet End Cap
Use the AIRnet end cap for aluminum piping to terminate either header line or drop line of the network. AIRnet end caps can be reused, moved or uninstalled to add on to an existing piping network.
Part numbers 2811100680 2811200680 2811400680 2811500680 2811600680 2811700680 2810981600
EVEN FASTER WITH THE PF SERIES
The Pre Fit (PF) series offers pre-torqued fittings from 20-50 mm.
A gentle push of the pipe into the fittings is all it takes. The connection is made within seconds!
AIRnet is fast and easy to install and flexible for the future
Time and Tooling
- Quick connections with no need to crimp, thread, solder or glue the pipe
- No heavy tooling or machinery required
- PF series and PM can be connected to any existing network via simple use of adaptor unions and nipple sockets
- PF series is assembled by hand, a push of the pipe into the fitting is all it takes
- Easy to handle and easy to work with lightweight materials
- Modular design supports extensions and modifications to meet new demands
- Components are interchangeable and reusable after disassembly
- Quickdrops are easily mounted, both horizontally and vertically