- Additional information
Valve or Flange Support
Use the Valve or Flange Support on AIRnet 100mm (4 inch) or 158mm (6 inch) butterfly valves for flange assembly’s to support weight.
The optimal piping network is sized, planned and installed to support sustainable operational excellence in the production process. Material and product design, installation and maintenance
costs; flexibility and safety. They all influence your total cost of ownership and the level of efficiency in your production. If you are looking for a high performing and effortless system that can be customized to fit any production site, AIRnet will turn out to be the best investment choice you can make. It is a high-end aluminum system specially designed to save the money that other piping systems spend.
AIRnet is fast and easy to install and flexible for the future
Time and Tooling
- Quick connections with no need to crimp, thread, solder or glue the pipe
- No heavy tooling or machinery required
- PF series and PM can be connected to any existing network via simple use of adaptor unions and nipple sockets
- PF series is assembled by hand, a push of the pipe into the fitting is all it takes
- Easy to handle and easy to work with lightweight materials
- Modular design supports extensions and modifications to meet new demands
- Components are interchangeable and reusable after disassembly
- Quickdrops are easily mounted, both horizontally and vertically